Talk

Advanced search

Growing hair quickly

(6 Posts)
Chickpearocker Fri 04-Nov-16 20:15:24

Has anyone ever successfully quickly grew their hair and if so how? Supplements, products ?

Theconifers25 Fri 04-Nov-16 20:28:47

Biotin : took it in the hope it would help with quickness. Didn't help at all but grew in length at astonishing rate. That also went for leg hair , eyebrows and sadly chin hair...

High dose of vitamin d and fish oil also has the same effect on me

Theconifers25 Fri 04-Nov-16 20:29:28

That should say thickness not quickness

Chickpearocker Fri 04-Nov-16 20:36:23

Oh biotin sounds good its length I'm after so regret cutting my hair!

Theconifers25 Fri 04-Nov-16 21:20:50

A point to mention, when I took biotin as well as the hair I got cystic spots on my jaw line. My thing / my USP is my great skin so when my only good physical thing about myself was damaged by having spots that I've never had before, I was pretty 😡. What I learnt since is this particular side effect can apparently be negated by taking MSN supplements. Have alook on the internet and you'll see lots of good advice around this

Chickpearocker Fri 04-Nov-16 21:39:02

I have pretty clear skin but spots always come on my chin. It's so annoying maybe hormone related. I use alpha h liquid gold and Paula's choice salicylic acid but nothing seems to work, then I'm left with red marks! I will research msn anything for long hair again x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now