Talk

Advanced search

Obagi - Anyone tried it?

(7 Posts)
mootime Fri 04-Nov-16 13:30:29

Hi, I've just been for a consultation regarding my skincare options. I'm contemplating a little bit of Botox but also possibly the Obagi skin care regime.
However it's not cheap and as such I would love to hear from anyone who has used it and how they have got on.
Thanks.

Rastel38 Fri 04-Nov-16 17:15:33

I'm using it and really like it. I think my skin is looking the best it has ever done. I was very apprehensive due to the cost but I'm very frugal with it and it's lasting ages. Also I cut the pads in half so they last twice as long. I haven't done any of the peels though and I know the consultants consider them necessary, but at £250 each and needing a course of 3, they are out of my budget!

mootime Fri 04-Nov-16 19:01:54

Rastel, are you on the prescription only course? Or a separate set?
I'm weighing up the benefits.
The set recommended to me was £550...

Rastel38 Fri 04-Nov-16 20:55:50

I started with a box called GRS, getting ready to start. This had a cleanser, scrub and te-pads in it. I then had to add daily power defence and oclipse sunscreen. After a month on that I started with Retamax twice a week for 2 weeks and now alternate days and glycogent. I feel like I have so many products but they are giving results. I've had a couple of skin reviews where they take photos and then flog more products so I've also got a night cream and lip cream.

Jmangel Fri 04-Nov-16 21:18:40

Mootime you weren't at Jonquille Chantrey were you? When I went for a filler consultation, she never shut up about Obagi, despite me saying 20 times, I'm not here for skincare regime change as I have highly sensitive skin. Gobsmacked at the level of lushness!

Jmangel Fri 04-Nov-16 21:20:43

Pushiness!

mootime Fri 04-Nov-16 21:34:17

Hi, no I was somewhere else. The person I saw wasn't so pushy thank fully. Infact it was probably me that sent the whole thing in that direction as I basically was chickening out of Botox. What I think I'm going to do is have a little Botox and a peel and see how that goes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now