Talk

Advanced search

Bright coloured duffle

(7 Posts)
PumpingRSI Fri 04-Nov-16 11:39:46

My mother had a beautifully bright duffle coat that I can recall as a child. Would love something similar. Has to be half decent quality I.e not all synthetic and nice lining. I'm embracing the fact that I've turned into my mom, but has anyone seen anything out there?? Can only find miserable blue, brown and black which I have banished from my wardrobe.

ilovecherries Fri 04-Nov-16 11:47:26

Boden. 25% off coats till Sunday.

sammy891 Fri 04-Nov-16 13:28:53

The boden duffle is gorgeous, I bought it in navy and its great quality.

Joinourclub Fri 04-Nov-16 15:07:44

Not a duffle, but similar and very bright www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/m/women/clothing/casual-jackets-in-soft-cord-and-printed-cotton/seafolly-long-length-lightweight-traditional-raincoat_poppy.htm

happyhearts7 Fri 04-Nov-16 15:36:19

Joinourclub My DH bought me that Seasalt coat in the poppy red colour and I absolutely love it!
It's really cheery on a rainy summer/autumn day but I was just saying the other day it wouldn't be warm enough for winter so I'm going to look in Benetton where I got a forest green duffle coat a number of years ago unfortunately it disappeared when we moved house a few years ago sad

DubiousCredentials Fri 04-Nov-16 15:55:15

The Boden one is ok but I don't think a furry hood belongs on a duffle personally and the only really bright colour is yellow. The other colours are navy, beige and dark red.

FormerlyCatherineDeB Fri 04-Nov-16 15:56:15

I have got a Gloverall, expensive but it will last forever - about five years old so far and looks like new. Looks like red is the brightest colour atm!

I have seen BNWT Gloveralls on eBay fairly reasonably priced and managed to get one of DD's on there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now