Talk

Advanced search

Biorderma (pink lid sensitive version)

(8 Posts)
Indecisivejo Thu 03-Nov-16 19:33:42

I have been using this on my eyes only and wow this is the only stuff that I have tried (and trust me I've tried most) that doesn't irritate my eyes at all!! Plus it removes most of it in one quick gentle swipe! I just hold the pad over eye for couple of seconds then swipe down with hardly any pressure and u can see the shape of my lashes on the pad!! Very impressed smile got a small 100ml bottle for £5 so perfect for an eye make up remover!

Chickpearocker Thu 03-Nov-16 21:24:42

Yes! I also use this heard about it from Lisa Eldridge videos, I have eczema patches on my eyelids but this works really well 👍

drspouse Thu 03-Nov-16 21:28:11

Oh gosh, one to try for me, I also get eczema on my lids.
Is there an eye cream or moisturiser that's similar?

Cakescakescakes Thu 03-Nov-16 21:31:15

I love this too! Would never use anything else.

Drspouse I've used the La Roche Posay Toleriane range when my eye eczema flares up. They do a regular moisturiser and also a specific eye cream. Really non irritating and is designed to help your skin become more resilient apparently. It worked well for me.

Chickpearocker Thu 03-Nov-16 21:35:08

Thanks cakescakescakes will give that a try. I tend to stay away from the eye area, some eyeshadows really set me off, the only brand I can use is bobbi brown.

FrustratedFrugal Fri 04-Nov-16 17:08:16

It's one of my favorite products, a staple. I clean my entire face with it, it's really good for finicky sensitive skin types.

Indecisivejo Fri 04-Nov-16 17:20:17

I haven't tried it on my whole face I'm too scared as have reacted to every other micellar water I've tried! sad

Softkitty2 Fri 04-Nov-16 19:57:31

Bioderma is amazing. In fact im obsessed with french pharmacy products thanks to lisa eldridge

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now