What do you think of these boots?

(9 Posts)
Believeitornot Thu 03-Nov-16 08:56:59

heeled boots from clarks

These would be for work in autumn/winter with opaque tights and pencil skirts/dresses...?

Would love to know what people think. Am not sure.

burnishedsilver Thu 03-Nov-16 09:06:20

I've been considering buying them myself. I love the height and the colour but I'm not sure if they're too pointy. I'd like to see them irl.

FuckThatToOneSide Thu 03-Nov-16 09:44:33

Oh I'm no help OP as I can't be sure about these either! I think there's something about the pointy toe with the narrow heel that I'm not that keen on. I have knee boots a similar shape and I rarely wear them as I just put them on and am just not sure if they look a bit wrong somehow.

I think they'd be great under trousers actually which is the only way I wear my knee boots now, but if it was me I think I'd end up not wearing them with skirts etc. I'm a funny shape myself though so don't really suit narrow heels (I'm very tall, leggy and apple-y so end up looking like a potato on cocktail sticks)! If you are shorter and maybe more of a pear or hourglass they would probably look better.

Believeitornot Thu 03-Nov-16 16:01:28

Yes I need to get to clarks and have a proper look.

I'm quite skinny with skinny legs and don't really like trousers unless they're very slim fitted. So worried if I wear them wth trousers they'll look silly.

Also with a skirt they may make my ankle look even more skinny if they don't fit properly around the foot.

Mmmm might take the plunge and return if I don't like

FuckThatToOneSide Thu 03-Nov-16 16:26:33

Let us know how you get on OP! They are v nice in pictures.

skippy67 Thu 03-Nov-16 16:41:35

BOOTS16 gets you 20% off.

margaritasbythesea Thu 03-Nov-16 17:05:52

I like them but they're just a bit too high for me. I'm also considering these Any good to you?

I'd be really glad to know what others think of them.

BigginsforPope Thu 03-Nov-16 17:21:47

I've seen these in real life and they are nice. Go well with skirts and trousers and look very smart. (Btw I don't own them I've seen them being worn by someone else.)

Believeitornot Thu 03-Nov-16 17:50:05

I like those m&s ones as the heel seems more sturdy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now