If your DP is larger and not stylish ....

(6 Posts)
ChipInTheSugar Wed 02-Nov-16 11:00:16

What does he wear? And where from? Mine is 6'3", puts weight on his belly and seems determined to live with a sports T shirt tucked into his jeans, claiming that if he doesn't tuck them in, he shows his belly to all and sundry.

Any not-too fashionable places to get larger sized t shirts/sweaters from?

MavisCrouton Wed 02-Nov-16 11:02:08

My DH has a belly (he's in 2xl). He gets most of his clothes from M&S or Ralph Lauren outlets (because full price is ridiculous) but Yours Clothing have started doing mens clothes for larger sizes.

MrsJayy Wed 02-Nov-16 11:05:30

Dh got some teeshirts at yours clothing the seem to be made for larger men not just a shirt in a larger size iyswim they are a longer length and roamier he feels comfy in them.

Judydreamsofhorses Wed 02-Nov-16 11:38:43

Mine is 6ft 5 and has a bit of a tummy - I have been stealthily moving his wardrobe towards fashionable over the years. He needs XXL or everything is far too short and the tummy is in danger of being exposed. ASOS and Topman are good for t-shirts and jumpers, and you can filter by size on the websites. Casual shirts from John Lewis or H&M, and work shirts M&S. Jeans are generally Levis in a 36 leg length, but from the US where they're cheaper. (I also recently bought him some vintage 501s on eBay which are a great success and were under £30.)

Roygrace Wed 02-Nov-16 11:43:32

Can he not dress himself

DamsonGinIsMyThing Wed 02-Nov-16 11:44:51

DP is 6 foot 2 and a XXL in tshirts. He fares well with Tesco jeans as he has a weirdly slim waist but chunky thighs and a decent sized belly.
Essentially he'all wear any tshirts as long as it has Star Wars on it hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now