Talk

Advanced search

Which of these rings do you prefer?

(16 Posts)
TimTamTerror Tue 01-Nov-16 14:11:26

My engagement ring was stole in a burglary several years ago. I only wore it occasionally as I don't like to wear jewellery unless it's an occasion. I'm buying fakes as I don't want to worry about them being stolen again.

I like the look of the solitaire better, but I think the trilogy sits better with the other ring (and feels more comfortable too). I've already bought them both so I might just swap them as the mood takes me. Which do you think looks better?

RavioliOnToast Tue 01-Nov-16 14:12:44

I prefer the trilogy. It's very pretty

TheRollingCrone Tue 01-Nov-16 14:14:21

I like the trilogy.

TiredAndDeadly Tue 01-Nov-16 14:19:57

Trilogy

LockedOutOfMN Tue 01-Nov-16 14:20:24

I slightly prefer the solitaire, but they're both pretty. I'm sorry to hear about the theft.

Foxtato Tue 01-Nov-16 14:27:06

Trilogy

Normandy144 Tue 01-Nov-16 14:37:00

Trilogy! That's what I'm going shopping for this weekend!!

TimTamTerror Tue 01-Nov-16 14:48:08

Trilogy it is then. It's definitely more comfortable, I can feel the solitaire shifting a bit all the time because it's not such a good fit against the other ring.

I owe big thanks to the Mnetter who started a thread about fake diamond earrings a couple of months ago as it's through that thread that I found the websites that I bought the rings from. The trilogy and the solitaire came from TruDiamonds and the eternity ring came from Brilliant Inc. I can't tell the difference at all between these and real diamonds.

brokenshoes Tue 01-Nov-16 19:54:33

I love your eternity ring. I'm looking for something similar.

TimTamTerror Tue 01-Nov-16 20:11:15

It's this one brokenshoes. I found it hard to decide between that and this but decided that I liked the one with the gold separation bands a bit better.

brokenshoes Wed 02-Nov-16 20:08:11

Thanks for the link, TimTam. It certainly is a beautiful ring and I think I agree with you that the one with the separation bands is nicer.

Might need to take a closer look at that website!

efeslight Wed 02-Nov-16 20:21:20

Both lovely rings, but i prefer the single diamond. I remember the thread, thanks so much for the reminder closer to Christmas

Kel1234 Wed 02-Nov-16 20:25:12

I'm sorry to hear about the theft. Personally as an engagement ring I prefer a solitaire. Whereas if you want it as an eternity ring, then the trilogy ring.
Both lovely though

AlwaysOneMissing Wed 02-Nov-16 20:30:09

I prefer the solitaire as I think the trilogy looks a little dated.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 02-Nov-16 20:34:09

The single diamond.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 02-Nov-16 20:34:38

I agree with Always

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now