Talk

Advanced search

Help with 'going out' outfit.

(1 Post)
Florathefern Tue 01-Nov-16 00:37:54

I am finding it very hard to shift a stone and as a result, the usual clothes I'd wear 'going out' (top and jeans) are not flattering on me. I am going on an annual night out with some friends I haven't seen since this time last year and I'm lost about what to wear.

Previously I'd have worn a black dress or a top with jeans and heels. Now I look dumpy and frumpy and the thought of dressing up to go out is starting to already freak me.

Obviously what I need to do most is lose this weight but I am struggling (tonight didn't help either). The girls/ladies I'm meeting go out ALL the time. Neither have children and they both have very active social lives. Our lives have gone in different directions but I don't want to feel different to them when I'm with them. We are staying in a hotel in London for the night and my usual wool jumper with skirt and high boots or jeans with a cardigan won't cut it. Can anyone suggest anything reasonably priced?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now