Talk

Advanced search

Wearing black to a wedding. Help me accessorize and brighten it up please!

(11 Posts)
Zagazoob Sun 30-Oct-16 07:57:44

I checked with the bride and she is okay with me wearing black. This is what I am wearing: black jumpsuit

Any ideas how best to brighten it up, accessories wise? And shoes? I will be wearing this coat.

Please help!

Zagazoob Sun 30-Oct-16 09:26:25

Bump

Zagazoob Sun 30-Oct-16 10:41:26

Anyone?

beebeautiful Sun 30-Oct-16 11:01:41

I'd miss out a necklace and go for statement earrings. Something crystal like possibly Swarovski smile

Scarftown Sun 30-Oct-16 11:09:34

I would just go for a light coloured handbag to match the coat. Nice make up and yeah statement earrings sound good.

I don't think it's a bad thing to wear all black to a wedding it's pretty glammed up so clear it's not a funeral outfit. Love the bodysuit btw

Zagazoob Sun 30-Oct-16 11:17:47

I was worried black would need brightening up, maybe a rose in my hair and bright lipstick, but yes I guess the coat will do the trick. Do you think the coat compliments the jumpsuit?

I don't usually do necklaces, but yes statement earrings. Do you think silver or gold jewelley?

Thanks for replying

ISpeakJive Sun 30-Oct-16 13:52:01

Nice jumpsuit. I have and would wear black to a wedding so I would glam this up with a lovely hairdo, some lovely statement earrings (I personally prefer gold or rose gold), a statement clutch and killer heels.

You will look hawt!!

ISpeakJive Sun 30-Oct-16 13:52:56

Oh yes and I agree with the red lipstick! Just dont overdo the rest of the makeup.

Zagazoob Sun 30-Oct-16 15:15:00

Would stilettos work, I'm not used to stilettos I usually go for chunky heel or wedge.

Statement clutch, yes. I need to have a look. If you have any suggestions...please do let me know!

Zagazoob Mon 31-Oct-16 11:32:06

If anyone would like to make any specific suggestions, I am off out shopping later! It would be a huge help smile

JeanetteSquires1 Thu 03-Nov-16 12:55:01

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now