Anyone else having problems with H&M online?

(4 Posts)
Endoftheroad16 Sat 29-Oct-16 17:21:00

Specifically returns. I returned a large order back at the start of the month and it's still not been credited to my account. I've contacted them several times and they claim to have a global IT issue. I don't understand why it's not been sorted by now though.

My order was large as I ordered several coats in various sizes to try. I want to place another order but can't as until they credit my account I don't have enough credit limit.

Oh and they also slapped late payment charges on my account despite me having paid for the items I did keep.

Anybody else having problems?

Badders123 Sat 29-Oct-16 17:22:14

Yes
So much so I cancelled my account

Thingvellir Sat 29-Oct-16 17:52:31

I had major issues with their delivery ( they sent loads of random stuff half the delivery was not what I ordered) then returns (very slow to credit then was the wrong amount- short of course). This was the first time I ordered online from them, 5 years ago, have never used them again, unbelievably crap and not worth the hassle.

Endoftheroad16 Sat 29-Oct-16 22:30:53

I've found them ok in the past. Their delivery is much faster than it used to be and their customer service reps have been great. But with this "global IT issue" they are being really crap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now