Talk

Advanced search

Thank you! Nip+Fab

(5 Posts)
MrsT2007 Sat 29-Oct-16 15:55:00

Took the plunge and bought some dragons blood pads whilst they are 1/3 off.

They're amazing!!! My skin is plumper, & takes the serum and moisturiser so much better than without it.

Hoping over the next few weeks the clogged pores will go too.

Between that and the LRP effaclar duo I might have decent skin for the first time in my life.

Thanks MN!!

crayfish Sat 29-Oct-16 16:03:06

I have been using the glycolic pads for a couple of weeks, my skin looks better in some ways but I'm coming out in little bumps so I think they might be a bit harsh. Do you think the dragons blood ones would be worse for sensitive skin or are they worth a shot?

MrsT2007 Sat 29-Oct-16 16:31:57

I tend to have very sensitive skin, & spots and find salicylic acid better on my blemishes so that's why I went for them.

When I say sensitive i have skin that develops allergies. Most spot creams I'm very allergic to (oxy etc) so this is my main weapon against the cystic spots.

neveradullmoment99 Sat 29-Oct-16 17:17:01

Im using the super strength gycolic pads and my skin looks so much better. However i do have the little bumps but i dont know if its that, hormones or just me!!! It took a while for my skin to look better. Whats in the dragons blood apart from the salicylic acid?

MrsT2007 Sat 29-Oct-16 18:40:52

Hyaluronic acid, plumps up and helps did n absorb moisture better. So far I'm very impressed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now