Talk

Advanced search

What should I wear with my Hush ruched skirt?

(7 Posts)
reallybadidea Sat 29-Oct-16 11:20:33

I've bought a black Hush ruched skirt which I really like but it's been sitting in my wardrobe ever since it arrived because I don't know what top I should wear! Black? Another colour? I'm going to wear black ankle boots but can I wear burgundy tights or will that look wrong?!

I'm not very confident when it comes to picking outfits so help from you style gurus would be appreciated smile

Lidlfix Sun 30-Oct-16 09:03:25

Far from a style guru but have had my black ruched skirt for a couple of weeks now. For a nice autumn crunchy leaf walk last weekend I wore it with a green tweed jacket, same colour of green oversize jumper black opaques and chunky heeled knee boots. I have worn it to work (secondary teacher) with a black and cream loose Breton top and longline waistcoat with opaques and shoe boots. I think it will come into its own as temperature drops as I have lots of layering in mind.

Lidlfix Sun 30-Oct-16 09:56:40

Far from a style guru but have had my black ruched skirt for a couple of weeks now. For a nice autumn crunchy leaf walk last weekend I wore it with a green tweed jacket, same colour of green oversize jumper black opaques and chunky heeled knee boots. I have worn it to work (secondary teacher) with a black and cream loose Breton top and longline waistcoat with opaques and shoe boots. I think it will come into its own as temperature drops as I have lots of layering in mind.

Lidlfix Sun 30-Oct-16 09:57:36

dirtyprettything Sun 30-Oct-16 10:46:11

Cowl neck sweater
Tucked in shirt

Basically anything you would wear with jeans
I usually wear black opaques and ankle boots with mine

JonahAndTheSale Sun 30-Oct-16 11:37:00

I wear this with my Boden ruched skirt I feel it looks nice! smile

Judydreamsofhorses Sun 30-Oct-16 19:06:52

I wear mine with Breton tops or jumpers, opaques and trainers. Today I had it on with a grey leopard print crew-neck jumper, grey opaques and black Stan Smiths.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now