Talk

Advanced search

Nip & Fab ok for sensitive skin?

(15 Posts)
outofdepth Fri 28-Oct-16 23:06:35

Read about it on here but on googling can't seen anything on the products to say if it's ok for sensitive skin - I usually use dermalogica

OhFuckOff Sat 29-Oct-16 08:54:20

I was wondering this too smile I've just seen it for cheap on Amazon.

Gowgirl Sat 29-Oct-16 08:57:40

I've got the night cream coming today, lured by cheap price and Botox claims.....hope its as good as its cracked up to be!

mumsnit Sat 29-Oct-16 09:04:52

I have sensitive skin and use the glycolic cleansing fix at night (I use a different face wash in the mornings). My skin has been absolutely fine with the cleansing fix and I do really rate it! I probably won't attempt the Dragons Blood pads or anything else from this range though.

Gowgirl Sat 29-Oct-16 09:09:52

Bugger just ordered the dragons blood serum! Don't judge me I hate my wrinkles and it was cheap.....just a matter of time till i get Botox!

botemp Sat 29-Oct-16 09:28:27

It's difficult to say as sensitive means very different things to different people. I'm very sensitive and would not buy into N&F due to the presence of fragrance and I don't respond well to glycolic but am perfectly fine to tolerate other high % actives that would not work for other sensitive prone skin.

I'm assuming you're looking into the acid toning pads and while it won't be in pads I'm pretty sure dermalogica sell something similar for a safer bet.

Beautifullymixed Sat 29-Oct-16 09:40:29

I have rosacea and hormonal acne, and love the nip and fab pads. I do prefer the glycolic to the dragons blood, and can easily tolerate the extreme pads every night.
I have also used both serums as well, but at times have found them a bit stingy. I have other serums I absolutely love, so use these instead. Still use (and love) the pads.

Simplecountrygirl Sat 29-Oct-16 09:43:55

I have very sensitive skin (everything I use has to be frangrance free) but I have been using Dragon's Blood pads and occasionally Glycolic Fix pads for nearly a year now and my skin hasn't ever been this good. I've never been particularly spotty but I did used to get one or 2 big, hormonal type spots every 4-5 weeks that would just linger and linger. I can honestly say I haven't had any since I've started using N&F.

My skin used to always be dull too, again, now it's glowy all the time. I really do rate the dragon's blood!

Floisme Sat 29-Oct-16 09:48:39

I wouldn't touch it personally. I don't know what causes my sensitivity so I stick to a very small number of trusted products. I'm also suspicious of the whole acid exfoliation trend. I know lots of people swear by it but I can't help thinking that layer of skin is there for a reason; plus it's going to drop off soon anyway.

Gowgirl Sat 29-Oct-16 09:54:39

Thanks simplecountrygirl now excited I'm gonna look 15 yrs younger and glowy! I've been using Chanel, it works but is pricey, it'll be good to have an alternative that works!

Gowgirl Sat 29-Oct-16 12:14:41

Ok night cream is here! Its on its night time somewhere! The gel goes on smoothly, a bit of a pleasant tingling and tightening I now await looking like a gorgeous twenty something! grin

MiniCooperLover Sat 29-Oct-16 17:10:01

Does anyone use the face wash as well as the toner and cream ? I assume they've been made so all of them can be used together? Are the pads quite harsh or not too bad?

Gowgirl Sun 30-Oct-16 08:05:12

Dragons blood serum should be here soon!

GeorgeTheThird Sun 30-Oct-16 08:09:24

I use the glycolic pads, they do sting a bit when you use them but I've had no ill effects afterwards. I think I look a teeny bit more fresh faced but I could be imagining it.

MeadowHay Sun 30-Oct-16 13:49:07

I've just started using the glycolic fix serum, I have acne and sensitive skin (I have eczema too but not often on my face). It feels a tiny bit stingy when I put it on but there isn't redness or anything and it soon goes, and it's not irritating my skin/causing eczema or anything. I use it sparingly though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now