Talk

Advanced search

Under the skin pimples....

(4 Posts)
neveradullmoment99 Fri 28-Oct-16 09:36:02

that just stay for an eternity and only occasionally develop into spots. How in the hell do you get rid of them? I have them on my forehead and a few on the left side of my chin. The ones on my chin develop in the summer mostly or for hormonal reasons but largely lie there like a little crop that can be seen when the light falls at an the wrong angle?
I use glycolic pads, wash my face with an anti-bacterial, exfoliate etc etc...and the stubborn buggers just wont shift!!!
What can i do? They are annoying me!! Any advice welcome smile

OhFuckOff Fri 28-Oct-16 09:37:09

Yes I have these too, bloody nightmare. Hopefully someone comes along to advise smile

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Fri 28-Oct-16 10:08:52

I get these sometimes but it sounds like you are doing all the right things..exfoliating, anti bac wash etc. I would advise to leave them, don't try and squeeze them or anything as that makes everything worse.

The usual boring things help; lots of water, a healthy diet, fresh air.

If it's bad, your doctor can prescribe a cream called Adapalene (aka Differin gel) which is brilliant at reducing the inflammation and swelling of blind spots.

For now, don't scrutinise your face in bright light! I'm sure nobody else even notices them. smile

ThePeoplesChamp Fri 28-Oct-16 21:26:01

you need salicylic acid rather than glycolic. Try bravura.com... made my bumpy skin fabulous after 2 weeks .... pregnant and cant use at the min, cant WAIT to get back to it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now