Talk

Advanced search

Treatments: To Treatwell or not to Treatwell

(8 Posts)
user1470904630 Fri 28-Oct-16 09:17:51

Hi has anyone used Treatwell before?
If so, what was it like? Why would you recommend it? Do they offer good salons? Not sure how it works really.
I am super busy and have literally no time to hunt around for the right salon so thought this might be a good option.

wheatchief Fri 28-Oct-16 10:55:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ladyformation Fri 28-Oct-16 11:42:36

I've used them a few times for my hair and got great deals and no problems both times.

They have some decent salons for treatments around me (east/central London).

user1470904630 Fri 28-Oct-16 12:14:21

Hmmm ok so two very different opinions lol. Well I was thinking of trying them but then I am also thinking if it is better to just stick with one salon forever...

Is it the convenience of it - booking via the app and discounts - that makes it better?

I used it but the salon did not tell them that the manicurist did not work on the day I booked for so it was a wasted journey.

DandelionAndBedrock Fri 28-Oct-16 20:44:19

They let me book an appointment at a time when the salon wasn't even open hmm.

Also, I had a terrible manicure booked when it was Wahanda or whatever it used to be - I left a balanced review saying what was good, but highlighting the problems. The next day there were 5 positive reviews all saying they didn't know what I was talking about, it's always brilliant etc etc

DrunkenUnicorn Fri 28-Oct-16 20:57:05

I booked a brow treatment with them once, a few months ago.

Wasn't particularly happy with it, not treatwells fault, but website listed it as 45min treatment and it was done in under 15...

When finished the woman asked me for payment- said I had already paid online. Eventually she found paperwork to show this was true- but I'd been charged £6 more than she had just asked for! shock

bettybiggestballs Fri 28-Oct-16 21:08:04

Mixed experiences here too, had the worst ever wax at a place that alledgedly was excellent with lots of top reviews. Was awful. Had to stop them halfway through, they ripped my skin. Using crappy cheap wax - maybe because I'd used a discount? It might be ok if you want something cheap and cheerful, otherwise avoid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now