Talk

Advanced search

Closet dresses - recommend them?

(8 Posts)
KanyesVest Wed 26-Oct-16 22:28:32

I've fallen for this one which I need like a hole in the head, but it's gorgeous and I can pretend it's for a wedding next year. Is it worth buying? Apparently I'm too far flung for free delivery and returns, so I want to be reasonably sure the quality and fit are decent before I commit.

PamplemousseRouge Thu 27-Oct-16 00:04:28

Ooh I love Closet dresses smile I bought one from ASOS last year - it's a similar deep blue, actually - and it's been great! Good quality and good fit too.

missjoanie Thu 27-Oct-16 07:57:47

Yep, I agree - very good quality; nicely cut and finished well. Get it ordered! smile

KanyesVest Thu 27-Oct-16 10:50:37

Dammit, I had talked myself out of it, and now you're enabling my bad habit... hmm. grin

JamieVardysParty Thu 27-Oct-16 13:25:49

I always love them on the models, but end up making me look really frumpy. I'm a size 12, hourglass 30H and 5ft 9 so you'd have thought that they would look alright, but either the high neck or the wrap bit etc make me look really matronly.

SolemnlyFarts Thu 27-Oct-16 13:34:59

Can you get it from asos with free delivery and return? I love my dresses from there, but they're a few years old now.

KanyesVest Thu 27-Oct-16 21:19:32

(Un)fortunately it doesn't seem to be on Asos. I possibly just bought a leather look pencil skirt I don't need, so might have to put the dress on hold for a bit.

Doobigetta Thu 27-Oct-16 21:27:19

Yes, I've got some really nice dresses from Closet, they get lots of compliments.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now