Talk

Advanced search

Slouchy cashmere jumper for the perky (but not massive) of boob.

(7 Posts)
ILikeyourHairyHands Tue 25-Oct-16 22:57:10

I'm trying to find a slouchy cashmere jumper that works with my tits and shoulders, I'm an 8 but, according to the bra-measurement threads on here (even though I always considered myself tiny of breast and have never worn a bra), I seem to be a D/E cup, however, I don't wear a bra and they point right fucking out. I have fairly broad shoulders too.

All the slouchy sweaters I find therefore seem to fall down from the tit and make me look boxy. I want to wear it with leather/suede minis, skinnies or leather leggings and can go up to about £300.

I am a curvy, yet slim hipped triangle I guess, 27 inch waist, 28D with very angular shoulders, I really suit more form-fitting tops that show my flat stomach - BUT I WANT A SLOUCHY JUMPER THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE PAT FUCKING BUTCHER!

HELP!

PS, I've tried quite a few and polo-necks suit me more than a v or crew, ideally I'm looking for a cowl-neck but am open to suggestions.

MrsWobble3 Tue 25-Oct-16 23:00:37

Try Joseph. I have a lovely slouchy sweater from there. £££ but really lovely.

ILikeyourHairyHands Tue 25-Oct-16 23:01:19

PPS, I therefore tend to wear a more fitted top or a shirt with a boyfriend cardi or vneck, but goddammit, I want a slouchy jumper.

I guess ideally I need something really large with ribbing at the bottom, type thing (I always get clothing ideas in my head an then they never exist in real life...).

ILikeyourHairyHands Tue 25-Oct-16 23:03:02

I can do £££, and I like Joseph, have quite a few bits that suit my shape really well, good call Mrs, thanks, will have a look.

(Don't know why it didn't cross my mind sooner).

ILikeyourHairyHands Tue 25-Oct-16 23:07:02

This could work, but it's black, I wanted gray marl or possibly navy.

ILikeyourHairyHands Tue 25-Oct-16 23:08:07

Or this?

starsinyourpies Wed 26-Oct-16 10:35:12

Big boobs here so similar issue, Whistles are good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now