Talk

Advanced search

Strapless @ 32dd

(10 Posts)
getmeachairwitharms Sun 23-Oct-16 22:14:22

So, I have a dress that needs a strapless bra. I am a 32dd. What is going to hold me in place with 100% confidence please?

sonlypuppyfat Sun 23-Oct-16 22:17:24

Hope it's not a wedding dress hmm

KatharinaRosalie Sun 23-Oct-16 22:18:05

Wonderbra Ultimate

QueenLizIII Sun 23-Oct-16 22:25:24

www.freyalingerie.com/lingerie/aw13/deco-shape/moulded_strapless_longline_bra.aspx?colour=black

ThisPasadenaHomemaker Sun 23-Oct-16 22:29:56

sonly why so bitchy?

OP - Wonderbra strapless but try it on first as the band runs ridiculously small and you'll probably need a 34.

It's amazing though, uplifts and keeps everything totally in place.

Fennwalker Sun 23-Oct-16 22:32:52

Agree - Wonderbra ultimate strapless. Am 36FF - is great.

JoJoSM2 Sun 23-Oct-16 22:33:01

My size smile I think the key is to have a bra that is very tight - so tight that could can barely put in on. If it's a bit loose, things won't stay put.

TheHubblesWindscreenWipers Sun 23-Oct-16 22:34:19

As well as a bra, check that the dress has a waist stay in it (and hood seamstress can add one.)
If it doesn't, you'll spend the whole time pulling the dress up.

A good wedding dress (if it is one ) should have one in - if it doesn't think twice about buying it, or get it retrofitted.

TheHubblesWindscreenWipers Sun 23-Oct-16 22:35:53

And hood? I meant any good smile

Anyway. Waist stay = frock that stays up. Takes the pressure off the bra - the dress should stay up by itself, not hang off the bra

getmeachairwitharms Wed 26-Oct-16 19:44:55

hmmno it's not a wedding dress. It's just a dress (no fitted waist) for Xmas that requires strapless.
I'll give the Wonder Bra a go, although I do find they seem to have padding I don't really need.
Thanks all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now