Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tinted moisturiser for oily skin?

(14 Posts)
Lostandinsane Sun 23-Oct-16 15:36:38

Does anyone know of a tinted moisturiser for oily skin that won't block pores or feel like my skin is suffocating?

LagoDiComo Sun 23-Oct-16 16:11:46

I like the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue.

Fennwalker Sun 23-Oct-16 17:23:56

Not a tinted moisturiser but a BB so similar, I just got La Roche Posay Effaclar BB cream and it's the best I've tried for a while, easy to smooth on as is quite mousse like, have even coverage and kept me matte.

Sgoinneal Sun 23-Oct-16 17:27:04

Placemarking to get inspiration!

MumboNumber5 Sun 23-Oct-16 17:29:57

Bourjois CC cream - seriously good.

DoorOnTheRight Sun 23-Oct-16 19:15:26

Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturiser.

I started using this when I realised how hideous Bare Minerals was making my skin look. Best thing EVER. It's not cheap but it is worth every penny.

I had to switch to the non oil free one as I found it a little drying, but if you do have oily skin it is definitely worth giving it a go. I got a little sample pot from one of their counters to try before shelling out on a whole tube.

Lostandinsane Sun 23-Oct-16 22:30:55

I went to a department store today and tried a Bobbi Brown on the sales last swore wouldn't make me look oily, said I'd go back tomorrow if the after a day's wear...
And yep, nose looks like an oil slick so I'm back to square one.

Door In what way did you find Bare Minerals bad? That was next on my list to try!

Gazelda Sun 23-Oct-16 22:32:02

Clinique CC cream. Lovely and light, with just a hint of colour.

Lostandinsane Sun 23-Oct-16 22:32:21

*if it was still fine after a day's wear

luckylavender Mon 24-Oct-16 05:19:00

The Nivea one is great

sammy891 Mon 24-Oct-16 09:04:27

I use Bobbi Brown BB cream on my very oil skin and its perfect with a light dusting of powder on t-zone area.

violetbunny Mon 24-Oct-16 09:37:59

I quite like the Bareminerals complexion rescue, but as someone with oily skin it's not one that I would wear if you need a product that lasts all day. I tend to use it only when I need something quick and casual.

The best I've found for oily skin by far is Estée Lauder's All Day Glow BB Cream. It lasts well, has a light texture and has some (but not too much) coverage.

DoorOnTheRight Mon 24-Oct-16 10:24:40

OP I found Bare Minerals very drying and cakey. It settled in my pores and aged my skin as a result. IMO it really does not live up to the hype.

I now use the Laura Mercier one on its own day-to-day or wear it under their mineral powder for a night out. It gives a nice glow without being shiny shiny.

Lostandinsane Mon 24-Oct-16 16:51:53

OK so today the clinique and bare minerals counters had no staff. Ended up trying a Dior bb cream which feels nicer on than the Bobbi Brown but isn't as good a colour match (see tidemark)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now