Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Stylish AND comfortable boots for wide feet?

(16 Posts)
lionsleepstonight Sun 23-Oct-16 14:07:40

I've been shopping in town and have come away with nothing, I'm looking for boots, small wedge that are comfortable. This seems to be impossible! Anyone know of a brand I can try? I'm really short, and find a totally flat boot makes me look like a clown, so need a low heel or wedge.....or and have a wide feet that cant even get into an ugg style boot

Fennwalker Sun 23-Oct-16 18:04:25

I've had a couple of pairs from M&S in their wide fit and they have been very good for my boat feet. Also wide fit Clarks worth a look.

Fennwalker Sun 23-Oct-16 18:08:02

Also I know both brands have the potential to be... frumpy, but ones I've had are not (IMHO!).

These sorts of things?

Jclm Sun 23-Oct-16 18:22:34

Dr martens do wide fitting nice boots. Also fly

animaniac Sun 23-Oct-16 18:28:15

Steve madden and hush puppies boots are naturally wide fitting, very comfortable, and really nice but I go for more biker style and don't know if there's any wedge types they do

purplepandas Sun 23-Oct-16 18:29:56

I ended up with JD Williams boots this year.

PlumsGalore Sun 23-Oct-16 18:33:10

Evans have some nice wide fitting ankle boots with a wedge. Don't know about comfort.

gettingoutofdebt Sun 23-Oct-16 18:34:51

I've had M&S and next wide fitting wedge boots in the past - both good.

DoorOnTheRight Sun 23-Oct-16 18:36:25

Next wide fit boots are fab. I have a couple of pairs.

OhTheRoses Sun 23-Oct-16 18:39:18

I bought M&S suede lace up ones today. Foxglove, wide fit and quite dainty and elegant looking. Enough room for my orthotic. About 1.5 inch block heel. Am rather thrilled with them - and 20% off with a voucher!

teta Sun 23-Oct-16 22:42:32

M&S this year definitely.I usually buy expensive Ted & Muffy but this year I've bought the black pair above - quite dainty and comfy ( the khaki design were not) and two pairs of the incredibly comfy biker boots - in black suede and brown ,with 20% off.

Foxyspook Mon 24-Oct-16 00:24:05

Carvela Comfort range are brilliant. I have really wide feet and the boots are have are incredibly comfortable and look elegant as well and have lasted brilliantly

sammy891 Mon 24-Oct-16 09:05:40

Next and New Look both do very good wide fit ranges.

HairsprayBabe Mon 24-Oct-16 09:08:43

www.hotter.com/gb/en/belle-boots

I bought these last week, standard E fitting and they come in wide leg too, I found the standard fine though (dress size 14) I am considering buying the black after payday!

Fennwalker Mon 24-Oct-16 11:04:22

Hairspray those are lush!

HairsprayBabe Mon 24-Oct-16 11:18:08

Thank you! They are so comfortable as well! Would recommend Hotter for a look, I was always under the impression they were more function rather than fashion but was pleasantly surprised when I popped in with DM last summer I now own 5 pairs! shoe addict

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now