Liz Earle Hot Cloth Polish owwwww

(7 Posts)
iloveroastpotatoes Fri 21-Oct-16 23:06:15

I bought the Liz Earle hot cloth polish and I really can't face taking my make up off tonight because it has made my cheeks really sore! And I'm blotchy! Waaahhhh.
Can someone recommend something they use instead? I have quite an oily face, wrong side of 35 no wrinkles (yet) and am always trying to get rid of blackheads on my nose (attractive I know).
Help!

CatsRule Fri 21-Oct-16 23:57:06

I like the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser but also fine the Superdrug one just as good...it's the light green coloured bottle.

Moogletea Sat 22-Oct-16 00:01:29

Liz Earle one made me me blotchy and spotty as well. Love the Superdrug hot cloth one - think the range is called naturally radiant. It's lovely

iloveroastpotatoes Sat 22-Oct-16 00:25:06

Brilliant, thank you both.

bingohandjob Sat 22-Oct-16 07:00:08

I reacted really badly to it as well..I love Eve Lom cleanser, soothing, you need the tiniest blob and it makes my skin feel (and look) lovely.

iloveroastpotatoes Sat 22-Oct-16 10:58:35

Thanks Bingo

Silverstreaks Sat 22-Oct-16 19:33:06

Chances are you don't have blackheads on your nose but do have oxidised sebum In your pores. Try a wipe with salicylic acid, use it regularly and your 'blackheads' should disappear.
Liz Earl contains eucalyptus oil each is very harsh.
Have a look at the Korean beauty threads for alternatives and advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now