If I love Fahrenheit....

(6 Posts)
CalmItKermitt Fri 21-Oct-16 00:19:56

.....yes I know it's aftershave! Anyway if I love that, and I loved the dear departed and sadly missed Ultima ll Sheer Scent (like a slightly lighter and fresher Fahrenheit) and I like Lynx "Peace" shower gel - then what else would I like? Anyone?

I like fresher, more masculine fragrances rather than fruity (yuk to Vera Wang Princess et al) or creamy/vanilla-ish smells.

CalmItKermitt Fri 21-Oct-16 07:49:47

Bump

PuertoVallarta Mon 24-Oct-16 11:07:56

I love Fahrenheit. There is an eau de toilette (it might me an edp, but either way it's not aftershave) which I wear all the time. Hmm, it doesn't smell fresh to me. It smells like leather and carnations (maybe violets or iris?). I find Tom Ford similar but not as nice or long-lasting.

I'm sorry I haven't got any other suggestions. I just wanted to say it's fine to wear Fahrenheit and it's my favorite fragrance. Shout out to my Fahrenheit sister!

It's a long shot, but I kind of wonder if you would like the new Chanel No. 5 L'Eau? They have a similar sort of feeling to me. I also don't care for fruity sweet sparkling syrupy scents.

PuertoVallarta Mon 24-Oct-16 11:10:10

Sorry. Meant to say Tom Ford White Suede.

MidnightSheep Mon 24-Oct-16 11:12:29

Try Chanel Bleu - I'm always stealing DP's (strange as I don't like the feminine Chanel perfumes).

CalmItKermitt Mon 24-Oct-16 12:28:42

Great thanks both!👍🏻😄

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now