Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help with humidity and frizzy hair!

(7 Posts)
applewhite Thu 20-Oct-16 19:32:05

I'm off to Kuala Lumpar and Jakarta soon and I'm worried my thick prone-to-frizzing hair currently in a bob and controlled through straightening to within an inch of its life may not like the humidity! Can anyone recommend a product, maybe a serum or something that might help tame it? Thanks so much!

MoBro Thu 20-Oct-16 21:14:00

Redken frizz dismiss cream is looovely. Copied description -
Tame frizz and flyaways with the Rebel Tame Control Cream from Redken, a lightweight, non-greasy cream to smoothen the hair's surface for sleek, silky soft locks. Suitable for coarse hair types, its unique formula is enriched with Brazilian pracaxi oil to lock in moisture levels, whilst reducing static to leave locks calm and manageable. Delivers protection against medium to high humidity and heat styling up to 230°C. E.N.

applewhite Thu 20-Oct-16 21:37:23

Thank you! I will check it out

breatheinskipthegym Thu 20-Oct-16 22:43:40

A keratin/Brazilian blow dry - otherwise I'm worse than the infamous 'Monica from Friends' look

applewhite Fri 21-Oct-16 07:20:07

Ah now I did try that a couple of years back but the keratin made it even thicker and it just didn't seem to work for me. The Monica from friends look just about sums it up argh! Thank you!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 21-Oct-16 07:26:35

Yep,Rebel Tame Frizz Dismiss tames my Monica Hair!

applewhite Fri 21-Oct-16 19:34:31

Brill I shall seek out the rebel tame and hope for the best! Thanks everyone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now