Talk

Advanced search

Dermalogica active moist....any fans??

(11 Posts)
Indecisivejo Thu 20-Oct-16 07:46:11

Tell me why u love it and what other products you use, oh and what's your skin type? Thanks smile

MaybeDoctor Thu 20-Oct-16 07:53:12

Yes, I love it on my combination skin. I am sure that there are cheaper alternatives out there (La Roche Posay perhaps?) but I haven't found them.

I ran out and have been using a clarins mattifying moisturiser and a Clarins night cream (gifts) and have had quite a few spots. Back to Active Moist for me!

Indecisivejo Thu 20-Oct-16 08:13:23

Thank you, my skin is combination and dehydrated but if I use anything with oil in my skin breaks out! I defo need water based but hydrating products and have heard really good things about this moisturiser, the lady who tints my lashes swears by it.

Indecisivejo Thu 20-Oct-16 08:14:18

Oh and la Roche posay was awful on my skin (so were all the other French pharmacy brands!)

Indecisivejo Thu 20-Oct-16 13:17:59

Nobody else?

blardyfeck Thu 20-Oct-16 17:37:15

I use Active Moist in the morning with dermalogica toner. Been using it for years. Perfect for my "normal" skin. Great under makeup. I use their super rich repair cream at night. I'm 42 in case that's relevant.

Indecisivejo Thu 20-Oct-16 18:16:27

Thank you smile

OCSockOrphanage Thu 20-Oct-16 20:22:18

I quite often get big testers of it when I buy travel samples and I like it enough but not to buy it as a standalone product. I use Bioderma Hydrabio Serum and anything that is close by on top, often oil. I'm 60 with normal skin, not super-sensitive, but my skin can dislike stuff, for reasons I don't understand. Active Moist is not one I would go looking for,

CaurnieBred Thu 20-Oct-16 20:32:59

Used it for years but now on to one of their others now that I am a bit older as I needed something with a bit more moisturiser. Love their products and have got DD their teen range

Indecisivejo Fri 21-Oct-16 07:11:33

I used to use skin smoothing cream but for some reason my skin has decided it only likes oil free stuff, anything with oil breaks me out even natural oils like jojoba or rosehip etc. Have used their ultra calming cleanser for years

JedRambosteen Fri 21-Oct-16 07:17:59

I had acne when I was younger and was still having break outs in my twenties & early 30s. I started using Dermalogica products in my early 30s and my skin has been much better ever since. Despite oily areas, I also get very dry patches and lots of products give me sensitive redness and/or breakouts/reactions. Dermalogica does not, although I have to use the ultrasensitive version of their SPF moisturiser. Mid 40s now & I am regularly complimented on my skin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now