Talk

Advanced search

Does a hydrating anti red correcting pore reducing primer exist for super dry skin?

(5 Posts)
OreoHeaven Wed 19-Oct-16 20:31:42

So far I have tried Instablur by Body Shop, Garnier 5 sec blur and Barry M's Colour Correcting Primer.

Error buying the Barry M one as realised after testing it at home that its oil free and oil or some kind of hydration is probably very important for me. Could kick myself.

Anybody use a primer that helps correct redness, minimises pores, reduce wrinkles whilst hydrating tired old dry skin?

AyeAmarok Wed 19-Oct-16 20:35:48

Sorry OP, I'm just going to hang around on your thread hoping someone comes along with the magic solution!

sacbina Wed 19-Oct-16 21:38:54

Only know for redness. Boots green primer

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Wed 19-Oct-16 21:43:00

Have you tried just using oil as a primer? Smashbox do one, but I've been using Nars monoi oil. Apply with a damp sponge and then use the same sponge to blend foundation - my skin has never looked better. I have been known to use Body Shop vitamin c skin reviver (which is just a silicone primer, much like the instablur) over the oil before foundation but my skin isn't dry.

Destinysdaughter Wed 19-Oct-16 22:15:23

If there was it wd be a Holy Grail product and make a fortune! Sadly I can't think of one but wd rush out and buy one if it worked...! Maybe you need to mix a few products together to find something that works for you..?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now