Sexy underwear if you're REALLY flat chested

(7 Posts)
JohnCrane Tue 18-Oct-16 05:32:24

Never had huge boobs but my last baby I literally have none at all. Have gone from a small D to I assume a AA (can't bear to be measured). I still want to be able to wear sexy underwear but am at a total loss as to what to wear since I have nothing to push up etc. Help sad sad

NellWilsonsWhiteHair Tue 18-Oct-16 06:21:36

Lace bralet? There are some lovely flimsy wispy delicate things out there which (generally) only very small breasts suit.

botemp Tue 18-Oct-16 07:13:14

I was going to say bralets too. Cos do some really nice fine lace ones that actually make you quite booby. &other stories is also worth a look. If you have a bit more to spend try Love Stories intimates, looks better in RL too as the materials are really nice. Also Mimi Hollliday and Damaris. The Outnet also has a good selection of that type of lingerie with a bit of discount.

MoonlightMedicine Tue 18-Oct-16 07:15:56

Ayten Gasson makes beautiful silk and lace beakers and Cami sets. They're just beautiful.

MoonlightMedicine Tue 18-Oct-16 07:16:15

Beakers?! Bralets grin

herecomesthsun Tue 18-Oct-16 07:41:32

would you need anything to push up for this or this?

witchhazelblue Tue 18-Oct-16 10:34:19

I'd recommend Heidi Klum underwear - lots of pretty styles and really suit my flat chest. Also some of the Agent Provocateur stuff (although hideously expensive) does a lot for a small chest and looks lovely on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now