Talk

Advanced search

What are you wearing?

(241 Posts)
OhFuckOff Mon 17-Oct-16 08:51:31

Today I've got a navy cord skirt, pale pink velvet jumper, dark grey tights (footwear undecided it's pouring down). smile

hannahpan Mon 17-Oct-16 08:53:38

Oversized black velvet jumper, ripped jeans and converse. With a good helping of dark purple lippy so I feel like I've made an effort.

Olecranon Mon 17-Oct-16 09:10:41

Blue and black cigarette pants from next
Black blouse DPerkins
Ankle boots Dune
At work and it is pretty cold today

GinAndOnIt Mon 17-Oct-16 09:13:59

A velvet jumper, you say? I may need a link to that.

reddotmum Mon 17-Oct-16 09:17:26

Dark blue skinny jeans. Natural colour oversized jumper and brown Chelsea boots. Bloody cold here this morning so I got my big girl pants and m&s thermal underneath.

basketofironing Mon 17-Oct-16 09:21:17

Vintage navy blue shift dress over long sleeve knit jumper, tights and sheepskin boots.

Trying to prove to OH that I don't need to get rid of any dresses (Can't fit any more in the wardrobe) by wearing as many as possible over the next few weeks.

ChickyDuck Mon 17-Oct-16 09:28:17

Hobbs cropped tailored trousers, black with a small ivory print. Long sleeve black tshirt from uniqlo. Nude pop socks for chilly ankles! Tan loafers. Comfy, yet nice and smart for work.

MumiTravels Mon 17-Oct-16 09:34:08

Leggings. Floral tunic top. Grey cardigan.

Frumpy Mum sad

ArchiesMamaBird Mon 17-Oct-16 09:34:30

A mustard knitted jumper, indigo skinny jeans and brown heeled ankle boots. Feeling very Autumnal today!

FrickOnAStick Mon 17-Oct-16 09:35:17

PJ's blush. On a day off, in my defence. Will slip into yoga stuff in a bit (black capris and a pink t shirt). Then shower, then normal clothes, probably a striped top (70% of my 'top' wardrobe) and some coloured jeans (80% of my 'bottoms' wardrobe').

ilovecherries Mon 17-Oct-16 09:38:45

My PJs. Just back from Cyprus last night. Gloomily looking at the rain, and thinking I may go back to bed. With bed socks.

SquirrelPaws Mon 17-Oct-16 09:43:25

At the moment, workout kit. Once I've dragged my sweaty arse into the shower, it'll be black skinny jeans and long black jumper, probably with my amazing new boots. I love them so much I want to take them to bed at night. http://www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/2,10/2458900079?referer=carousel

vitaminC Mon 17-Oct-16 09:45:20

Green shift dress from Jaeger. It has 3/4 sleeves and a notch neck. Quite thick fabric which hides lumps and bumps. I've had it a few years and it still looks brand new and is sooooo flattering!
Wearing it with black opaques and black mid-calf biker boots because the weather is miserable here today.

neveradullmoment99 Mon 17-Oct-16 09:46:15

I am wearing clarks buckle biker ankle boots.
Thick black tights.
Long sleeved tee [ red] from florence and fred about a million years ago.
White stuff denim dungarees dress.

Fadingmemory Mon 17-Oct-16 09:49:17

Navy and white spotted shirt, navy jumper, navy tube skirt, fuchsia tights, navy ballet pumps. DD begs me to wear something other than navy but...

WhooooAmI24601 Mon 17-Oct-16 09:52:56

Burgundy cord mini skirt from Next years ago which I can't bear to stop wearing because fashion's come full circle and cord skirts are everywhere again
Black Wolford opaques
Black v-neck Zara knit
Black and burgundy loafers from La Redoute

whensitmyturn Mon 17-Oct-16 09:54:10

Black and grey trousers, khaki coloured shirt, black jumper, big gold, silver and black necklace and gold and black loafers.

MartinRohdesBellybuttonFluff Mon 17-Oct-16 10:29:15

Black jeans (Next)
Black boots (Geox)
Khaki top (from Mint Velvet, jersey with silky panel at the front to hide lumps and bumps)
Necklace with tiny gold and opaque white iridescent beads

WalterWhitesNipple Mon 17-Oct-16 10:35:05

Zara silky culottes
black oversized turtle neck jumper also from Zara!
Adidas stan smiths
Mark and spender limited collection bag

Dulcimena Mon 17-Oct-16 10:41:48

Working from home today (I'm on a coffee break!)
Dark grey ankle length skinnies
Light grey oversized sweatshirt
Black Stan Smiths

rightknockered Mon 17-Oct-16 10:46:28

Blue/white breton top
blue vintage levis 501s with frayed hem
white stan smiths

Having a good hair day today, randomly.
Wearing my Burberry trench when outside, and Raybans as usual

Vintagegirl1 Mon 17-Oct-16 11:30:59

Still in pj's and only planning on changing into clean ones later. Kids off school and weather crap plus teenagers got homework which will mean tears from both of us so no point getting dressed.

JohnCheese Mon 17-Oct-16 11:50:44

At work
Black trousers (old, Banana Republic)
Leopard print jumper - newish, H&M
Thermal Heatgen thing from M&S
Ballet flats with nude - wait for it - pop socks

Would have worn ankle boots but I currently have an ankle boot hole in my wardrobe

FrickOnAStick Mon 17-Oct-16 11:55:56

Dressed now.

Royal blue and white striped scoop neck, 3/4 sleeve top - COS (2 yrs ago?)
Purple/burgundy/plum (one colour but somewhere in the middle of the three) fine cord jeggings - White Stuff

Will add burgundy Chelsea boots (timberland) and oversized navy wool coat (Goat) when I go out later.

Mummyshortlegz Mon 17-Oct-16 11:57:10

Breton top, denim pinafore, opaque tights, rocket dog boots and an oversized grey cardigan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now