Do you like this dress and how would you accessorise it for a night out?

(10 Posts)
MandyFl0ss Sun 16-Oct-16 16:19:58

Hi. This is the sort of dress I wear at work:http://www.whistles.com/women/sale/dresses/ella-popper-side-aline-dress-23464.html?dwvar_ella-popper-side-aline-dress-23464_color=Burgundy#q=popper&tcgid=Womenswear&start=1

I am short so the dress is much longer on me.

I have a couple of nights out and really cannot spend money on a new outfit, so I though I'd wear this dress and accessorise it a bit. Problem is I'm not used to accessorising so don't know where to start. Belt? Earrings? necklace?

Would you please help me with actual links to products that would add some pizzazz to this otherwise rather sober dress? Thank you all!!

I'd only wear it on a night out if it was quite short, I think. Black opaques, heeled boots or shoe boots, biker jacket. Earrings or a cuff.

I like these

And this

And this jacket

MandyFl0ss Sun 16-Oct-16 19:08:51

I should have specified, by night out I mean dinner grin. The dress fits me just before the knee. Any shorter wouldn't look good on me, I just haven't got the legs. I do like the silver accessories you have linked to, thank you. I love the biker jacket too but I'll be wearing a coat.

I've been dreaming about that biker jacket!

MandyFl0ss Sun 16-Oct-16 19:23:18

It's stunning. Buy it!

AmberNectarine Sun 16-Oct-16 19:27:04

It's a lovely dress. I'd wearing it with bare legs and leopard print ankle boots but I am hardy (and live in London which doesn't get so cold).

MandyFl0ss Sun 16-Oct-16 21:07:01

Thank you. I'm not brave enough for bare legs but I would wear 7 denier tights. I have oxblood heeled brogue style shoe boots. Would that look okay?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now