We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Skinny cords

(8 Posts)
maslinpan Sat 15-Oct-16 18:27:48

I am seeking a pair of skinny cords, ideally khaki or grey, trousers not jeggings, and I am really struggling. M and s had some nice stretchy ones, which were great from the front but had loads of weird wrinkles on the back, as if the seams were all wonky. White stuff is full of jeggings this year, as is Zara, and Gap doesn't have much either. I had a brilliant pair from Uniqlo a few years ago, but they seem to have stopped doing cords the last few winters. I just want an alternative to jeans, but I am getting very frustrated! Where else can I try?

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Sat 15-Oct-16 18:47:20

I saw some nice ones in H & M today.
If you can bear to hunt through the shop, some of my nicest skinnies are from TKMax.

rightknockered Sat 15-Oct-16 18:48:30

Hush have what they are calling velour skinnies. I ordered them just to see, and they are cords without the whale. I really like them.

OhFuckOff Sat 15-Oct-16 20:02:54

I tried on a nice pair from tesco in burgundy, they also came in petite/regular/tall. I've seen a nice pair on scotch&soda, this is them

WhooooAmI24601 Sat 15-Oct-16 20:07:49

I second the Tesco suggestion. Their cord skirts are lovely too (and only £12).

OhFuckOff Sat 15-Oct-16 20:19:27

Yes the cord skirts are brilliant, I bought four (two button front in black and burgundy and two zip back in mustard and navy).

MadisonMontgomery Sat 15-Oct-16 20:27:58

Dubarry do some lovely skinny cords in a good range of colours - I've got a pair & they are fab. Schoffel do some as well but not tried them.

SellFridges Sat 15-Oct-16 20:29:32

I had some from Oasis last year. Kind of halfway to a jegging though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now