Bag organiser for tote? What kind for zara bucket tote bag?

(11 Posts)
neveradullmoment99 Sat 15-Oct-16 07:37:37

Bought this:

zara bucket bag

Looking for a tote organiser to go inside it. Have looked on amazon and ebay and there are loads but I have no idea how it should fit.
Should it be tight? loose?
Or can you recommend me one?

chanie44 Sat 15-Oct-16 08:24:26

I have a handbag organiser which I bought from Primark. It looks less sturdy as some of the Amazon ones I've seen, but that means it fits better in my bags. My bags are medium size and the handbag insert just about fits in it, but I use the outer pockets, so it works really well, as I know where everything is.

I think the bag you have is bigger than mine, so I think most inserts would work well.

neveradullmoment99 Sat 15-Oct-16 09:11:40

Thank you.
If its too small though, might it just move around and spill out?

chanie44 Sat 15-Oct-16 11:43:11

Mine has smallish pockets around the edge and put stuff in it like key, work pass, fold up shopping bag, socks and none of that stuff move around.

If you have a big bag you could use the insert like a big purse and keep extra items in the bottom of your bag rather than in the insert.

Mine doesn't move around too much due to the weight of the items in it (I have a big purse).

Seriously, try Primark, they are £2.50 so if you don't like it, you wouldn't have spent much.

neveradullmoment99 Sat 15-Oct-16 11:50:57

I dont really go into town much so will probably just order online. Thanks for the tips smile

chanie44 Sat 15-Oct-16 12:50:43

I hope you like it. I've only had mine for a couple of weeks and I love it.

Pantsalive Sat 15-Oct-16 12:54:20

Socks chanie?

Toffeelatteplease Sat 15-Oct-16 13:00:25

I've used a clear pencil case and currently a set of three kipling "purses". Both work great.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 15-Oct-16 13:01:20

Clear pencil cases are really useful.

chanie44 Sat 15-Oct-16 13:07:37

Some of my shoes, can't be worn with socks eg sandals, certain ballet flats, heels etc. Most people I know ask you take off your shoes when you go to their homes, so I have socks in my bag, which I can easily pop on.

Pantsalive Sat 15-Oct-16 20:09:52

That is brilliantly prepared! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now