Talk

Advanced search

Sudocrem mask- Whats the worst that could happen?

(11 Posts)
RabbitSaysWoof Fri 14-Oct-16 23:47:11

I have quite oily congested skin at the moment with a bit of a break out on one cheek. I've never tried the sudo mask before, is it likely to block me up more?
Should I just do the spotty area, or whole face as is all oily?

Mylittlelights Fri 14-Oct-16 23:52:55

I have done both but not for oily skin just because of a break out.

I would use on the break out area.

I recommend the seaweed range stuff from the body shop as that's helped me more in getting rid of my oily skin. I have been using the toner, moisturiser and the pore shrinker (can't remember exactly what it's called).

TyneTeas Fri 14-Oct-16 23:54:33

Ooo there was quite a good thread about this recently... will try to find grin

RabbitSaysWoof Sat 15-Oct-16 00:14:56

Oh that sounds nice, I could do with some pore shrinker. Thank you I think I'll do the spotty cheek tonight.

JaneJeffer Sat 15-Oct-16 00:20:50

You could be mistaken for a killer clown and terrify your family.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 15-Oct-16 00:29:33

It's popular with the teens, works well on spotty bits.

QuestionableMouse Sat 15-Oct-16 00:40:52

Didn't someone try it and end up with a bright red face?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 15-Oct-16 00:46:24

I wouldn't use it on my whole face but it's good on spots.

RabbitSaysWoof Sat 15-Oct-16 10:18:37

I couldn't stop spreading once id started, ended up doing my whole face. Glad I did I feel like my whole face feels nicer this morning. Spots still there but lighter and flatter. I think I may make it a weekly thing.

Littlebeek Sat 15-Oct-16 10:57:25

I had the same terrible oily congested skin and started using the Clinique 3 step programme and it's cleared it up within 2 weeks - amazing stuff.
You can get small box sets off eBay for under £20 which would see you 2 weeks to see if you like it. Get the one for oily skin though.

RabbitSaysWoof Sat 15-Oct-16 11:20:34

Thanks, I used to have oily skin and I was good at controlling it, it still looked healthy even tho it was spot prone. Now I've done this to myself, my skin started to dry a bit with age and my pores became massive over time rather than just visible they are visible from a distance now so I've started taking Imedeen supliments which have already been great for the uneven skin tone and cleared a stubborn eczema patch under my eye within days, but the down side to the moisturising effect is excess oil I need to remember how to treat my skin like its oily type now rather than normal/ combo I just remembered the other day that I used to religiously oil blot with rizla papers every few hours throughout the day that can stop it getting so clogged over all too when I take the excess surface oil but I am in the market for some new products for my new skin type.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now