Clinique Moisture Surge

(9 Posts)
Dafadddu Fri 14-Oct-16 16:39:14

For those using it, they have an offer on in Debenhams (and im sure it's accross the boards seeing its coming up to christmas)for a gift box containing a full size pot, chubby stick lip tint balm, sample eye cream and moisture surge mask. £40. Great value as the pot alone is £34.

Got mine today.

BusterGonad Fri 14-Oct-16 16:43:43

Thanks for the heads up! X

Dafadddu Fri 14-Oct-16 16:47:10

Youre welcome! Didn't think much of the chubby stick in the box but my lips are soft and have a nice pink tint!

BusterGonad Fri 14-Oct-16 20:02:22

If it's a chubby stick lip tint then they are pretty useless at anything other than a bit of moisture!

EmmaMacGill Fri 14-Oct-16 20:08:41

Oh they had this on last year too. I really like moisure surge but can't usually afford it, thanks for the heads up. I like the lip tint it just gives a very subtle hint of colour for days when you're wearing no/very little make up

MerlinsScarf Fri 14-Oct-16 20:19:50

Thanks for flagging it up! I like the chubby sticks and moisture surge, haven't bought it separately as it keeps turning up in gift bags just in time! Has anyone tried the mask, what's it like?

Dafadddu Fri 14-Oct-16 20:48:25

The mask is just a night cream. No need to wash off. Just i nice moisturiser.

MerlinsScarf Fri 14-Oct-16 23:49:56

That sounds interesting, oh I really must pick this up.

ChardonnayKnickertonSmythe Sat 15-Oct-16 08:25:04

Mask is nothing special.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now