Talk

Advanced search

Do you use moisturiser after Nip and Fab glycolic cleaning pads?

(19 Posts)
Willsee Thu 13-Oct-16 18:24:17

I started using them this week,only in the evening. They say they re moisturising, but my skin feels a bit dry after using them.

Should I also use a night cream?

ninnypoo Thu 13-Oct-16 18:26:58

I follow Caroline Hirons routine so:

1. Remove makeup
2. Cleanse
3. Acid toner
4. Hydrating toner
5. Moisturiser

MoreGilmoreGirls Thu 13-Oct-16 18:29:47

I do yes and a serum sometimes as skin is v dry this time of year.

botemp Thu 13-Oct-16 18:41:21

They are moisturising in the sense that they are not drying (glycolic acid is a humectant and I think it also has a bit hyaluronic acid in there for added hydration), it doesn't mean it takes the place of a moisturiser.

ThisPasadenaHomemaker Thu 13-Oct-16 18:43:56

Yep.

Cleanse.
Use Glycolic pad
Serum
Moisturiser.

They're amazing things. My skin looks bloody amazing since starting using them everyday.

Willsee Thu 13-Oct-16 19:29:48

Thanks! I'll start using moisturiser. Not seen any amazing results yet, but may be because skin is too dry. Or I am too old for amazing skinsmile

Beautifullymixed Thu 13-Oct-16 21:06:12

Definitely.
A serum
Jojoba oil
Moisturiser
My skin would be red, flaky and dry without the moisture.

Kazplus2 Thu 13-Oct-16 22:08:33

I use the nip n fab glycolic night pads. Should I use moisturiser etc too. Oh and they are so good! Any other nip n fab products worth buying?

Kazplus2 Thu 13-Oct-16 22:09:44

Oops I've just seen that the original post does relate to the night pads (I thought maybe there were day versions)!

Supertrooperloopthelooper Fri 14-Oct-16 09:04:19

Cleanse
N&F pads
N&F serum
Moisturise

jennymac Fri 14-Oct-16 09:43:33

Ninnypoo - which hydrating toner do you use? I starting using the N&F pads a week and a half ago. Haven't noticed any improvement yet. Does it take a while?! I do use a moisturiser afterwards.

neveradullmoment99 Fri 14-Oct-16 13:27:43

I have been using nip and fab extreme pads. I have to say i have noticed no change and have been using them for a fortnight [ not every day though] I am a bit dissapointed confused

BingBongBingBong Fri 14-Oct-16 13:31:37

I do:
1st cleanse (only if I am wearing makeup to remove or a moisturiser with spf)
2nd cleanse (really clean the skin!)
Acid tone (your nip and fab pads etc)
Serum
Moisturise

I don't wear makeup at all these days so at the moment the first cleanse for me is just to get rid of heavier spf containing skincare as they can build up.

Love my nip and fab pads, my skin has never looked so good since I started using them

teenytinypontypine Fri 14-Oct-16 13:35:39

Can I ask what cleansers people use please? I too have just started using N&F glycolic and dragon's blood pads, and glycolic serum. I am a bit clueless WRT skincare and was kinda using them as cleansing pads but I am getting the impression that is wrong?

TheTroutofNoCraic Fri 14-Oct-16 14:10:55

I have this one. It's cosy and flattering. I like my winter coat to be a bright colour, as everything else I wear is black and grey this time of year.

TheTroutofNoCraic Fri 14-Oct-16 14:11:24

Sorry, wrong thread!

ninnypoo Fri 14-Oct-16 18:33:23

jennymac I like the lush toners. I had a rosewater one and I'm currently using tea tree one as my skin is especially problematic. Can't remember names but they come in black spray bottles.

jennymac Fri 14-Oct-16 20:24:56

Thanks ninnypoo. I think I will have a look at lush products.

Ikeameatballs Fri 14-Oct-16 20:28:16

I only use a proper moisturise around my eyes, I use diprobase. I then use a tinted moisturiser or CC cream instead of foundation.

I occasionally use the n&f glycolic mask or overnight treatment.

My skin has never, ever looked so good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now