Talk

Advanced search

Office lucky charm boots? Does anyone have them?

(20 Posts)
neveradullmoment99 Thu 13-Oct-16 09:12:26

Do they look OTT or are they nice? Do you wear them loads or not really?
Contemplating a pair but just worried they might be a bit too much.
Also are they small made?

neveradullmoment99 Thu 13-Oct-16 09:37:43

Just purchased in my normal size so we will see....

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Thu 13-Oct-16 10:28:14

I think Office sizing is pretty spot on - normally not as narrow as Dune.

I don't have them but I understand they're a good copy of some designer ones? I'd wear them all the time I love the style.

neveradullmoment99 Thu 13-Oct-16 11:10:01

They are a copy of chloe boots i think. I just really like them. They are kind of a statement boot. I have looked them up and seen them on people and they look great smile Thanks.

neveradullmoment99 Thu 13-Oct-16 11:10:59

I bought them with the silver hardware as the gold would be too glitzy for me.

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Thu 13-Oct-16 13:22:13

Yeah I prefer silver too.

Kenworthington Thu 13-Oct-16 13:33:10

Oh god I love them but they don't do them in my size 😩

neveradullmoment99 Thu 13-Oct-16 15:50:08

Thanks. Thought maybe i was the only one that likes them!! I wasnt too sure and then saw them on some bloggers sites and thought they looked great. They have been despatched so quite excited! They will arrive tomorrow. Thats a bummer about the sizes not being available for you ken worth. That must be a bloody pain!

HappyGirlNow Thu 13-Oct-16 18:45:01

I love them grin

I have them in black and red, both with gold hardware. The gold is not brassy in real life and they look v expensive!

I've been trying to get the tan, they came back in stock in the size up from me and I've ordered, hopefully they'll be ok with thicker socks grin

Obviously there are ones with silver hardware too.

They're v flattering on, well fitting and look the business - I'll be keeping outfits simple when wearing though.

They're a copy of Chloe Susannas and Toga Pullas. I think they're as nice as those and £hundreds cheaper!

Boredomismyenemy Thu 13-Oct-16 19:29:36

So I'm considering these boots and noticed the thread. My only concern is that I am too old for them hmm Would these be ok on a mid 30s mum of two? Anyone care to <whispers> share their age?! I plan to wear them with skinny jeans and plain jumpers, wool coat over the top. Simple outfits as they certainly are not! grin

neveradullmoment99 Thu 13-Oct-16 19:54:18

er...I am 48 so i am definetly too old for them!!!
I dont actually care.
I dont really see how you can be too old for boots. It all depends upon how you wear them. I dont intend to wear them with short leather minis etc. I intend a slightly more classic look. Skinny jeans a nice sloppy jumper and those boots to give the look a bit of glam!

neveradullmoment99 Thu 13-Oct-16 19:58:22

I actually don't look my age [ or so i am told many many times] but i still love them.
Happygirlnow, they are absolutely gorgeous in the tan. When i was googling i saw the tan ones but you are right, they are out of stock. You could email office and ask them. I asked hush about their room /clothes scent being made into a perfume because i love it and they got back to me saying they were making it but hadn't got the mixture quite right yet. Office may try and help you find a pair.

HappyGirlNow Thu 13-Oct-16 21:06:26

boredom I'm 43! Like I said, just going to keep the rest of the outfit simple..

never I ordered a 6 (my size obvs) when they came in stock earlier in the week but they cancelled the order as their stock control was wrong rahh I've ordered a size up now as 7s came back in stock momentarily earlier today - I will just wear them with thick socks grin THAT'S how much I love them!

I'll try and hold off wearing them and keep checking for 6s coming back in and I can return these if need be.

They are lovely eh!

MsFortunaMajor Fri 14-Oct-16 00:06:09

Eve from allwornout.com has these boots in black and they look great. She has some good ideas on how to style them.

neveradullmoment99 Fri 14-Oct-16 11:41:17

Yes, she is the blogger i saw when i googled! They do look nice.

neveradullmoment99 Sat 15-Oct-16 16:42:53

Gorgeous boots. Definetly a keeper.
Did you get your brown ones Happygirl?

HappyGirlNow Sat 15-Oct-16 17:15:42

Yes they came never and size is ok though I'll still look out for my size until I wear them.

Actually, I don't love the tan quite as much as I thought I would in real life. And not as much as I love the black and the red. I think they're just a bit dull in colour and hardware in comparison..

neveradullmoment99 Sat 15-Oct-16 18:05:04

I looked at them today on the website. They do look nice but you can never tell until you have them in front of you. Maybe return if you dont like them as much? I say that from someone who has settled for things then never really worn them that much.

HappyGirlNow Sun 16-Oct-16 22:25:01

Out for dinner and wore new Office Lucky Charm boots (black), black skinnies, black slouchy v-neck sweater, black padded Zara bomber and a burgundy cross body bag.

I absolutely love them! They totally made the outfit, soo happy I got them grin

neveradullmoment99 Sun 16-Oct-16 22:28:36

Sounds like a gorgeous outfit!!!! Will look forward to wearing mine. Sadly i am at home with the kids tomorrow and no plans to really go anywhere so they will have to wait for their outing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now