Talk

Advanced search

Versus Versace Leather Jacket

(18 Posts)
CoolToned Tue 11-Oct-16 21:08:05

Has anyone see/tried one? What's the quality of the leather?

I just ordered this. It's £162 down from £646. Now having second thoughts.

CoolToned Tue 11-Oct-16 21:08:33

Sorry wrong picture!

Here's the correct one

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Tue 11-Oct-16 21:16:46

Personally not keen on the colour of the zips. Style is ok, but I always think those styles look a bit odd done up, especially when not on a person.

CoolToned Tue 11-Oct-16 21:37:39

Yeah, I'd prefer gunmetal or silver zips, too.

PNGirl Tue 11-Oct-16 21:38:56

I'm not keen - too shiny.

To be honest you're likely to be better with a full price cheaper one than trying to find a heavily reduced designer one as so often they are the ones nobody else wanted an end up heavily discounted or in outlets.

CoolToned Tue 11-Oct-16 21:43:57

PNGirl - you're right. I actually need another leather jacket like I need a hole in my head.

PNGirl Tue 11-Oct-16 21:44:39

Not sure that came out right - basically it's only a bargain if you like everything about it!

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Tue 11-Oct-16 21:55:23

I like this one a lot: La Redoute and they have Schott on there too (I'm sure you said on your other thread you'd had Schott before?) and loads of other styles and colours if you particularly want black.

I also love this one from Superdry: here although I personally prefer the brown.

CoolToned Tue 11-Oct-16 21:57:27

Felicia - yes, I have a Schott. It's the one with the removable fur collar. Thanks for the links. I will check them out smile

CoolToned Tue 11-Oct-16 21:59:58

This is like the Schott I have, but mine has a detachable fur collar.

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Tue 11-Oct-16 22:00:00

I have one from La Redoute - mine's the placky one though as I'm hoping I can lose enough weight to get the Superdry one!

ILiveForNachos Tue 11-Oct-16 22:00:46

I like it. I don't wear silver so always look for gold zips etc. May even check it out myself!

CoolToned Tue 11-Oct-16 22:04:23

Bummer, it does not seem like La Redoute ships to Australia sad

I have a few perfectos so I was thinking of a bomber jacket this time.

CoolToned Tue 11-Oct-16 22:07:28

Oh they do. Maybe I should keep an eye on promo codes smile

I don't think I fit in Superdry. I'm a 14-16 sad

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Tue 11-Oct-16 22:11:09

Sign up for an account, they often do really really good deals. I bought over £100 worth of stuff for £30 - I really like it.

Superdry is very hit and miss. The XL in that jacket just about fitted me at size 16, although I wouldn't be able to close it. Don't think you're supposed to though. I've got massive boobs but a fairly narrow back.

CoolToned Tue 11-Oct-16 22:25:49

Just did! The international site does not have the Schott I'm eyeing though.

CoolToned Wed 12-Oct-16 09:44:22

ILiveForNachos - found it in a group buying site here in Australia.

FionaGatwick Thu 27-Oct-16 06:48:13

This just came in the mail today - it's so freaking cute!!!

The leather and hardware aren't shiny in person. Definitely a steal considering just how much I paid for it. The picture did not do this justice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now