Talk

Advanced search

Recommend Anti-aging cream for 'Turkey neck'?

(5 Posts)
Seaweed42 Tue 11-Oct-16 15:21:29

Is there any anti-aging cream that can approve the appearance of the turkey neck aging process? No moisturiser I have used seems to make any difference. Just resign myself I guess..

dannyglick Tue 11-Oct-16 19:57:52

I have seen improvements using Liz Earle Superskin Bust and Neck serum every day.

neveradullmoment99 Tue 11-Oct-16 23:42:54

I use nivea blue pot at night and in the morning. It seems to improve it slighty. Mine is a bit crepey at the adams apple. I also do some facersizes. I tried loads of stuff. Nothing ever helped. I found the vitamin c serum from balance active formula layered with balance active wrinkle filler and the nivea on top to make it look loads better. However, i think it depends upon the individual person and a lot of trial and error. This works for me though. I have also started to use nip and fab glycolic pads and this seems to tighten up the neck.

CoolToned Wed 12-Oct-16 01:11:26

I have this because of weight loss. This is the number one source of my insecurity to be honest.

0dfod Wed 12-Oct-16 09:33:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now