Hush ruched skirt sizing

(10 Posts)
PomPomPomPomPom Tue 11-Oct-16 14:18:33

Sorry. I know it's been done a million times.

Trying to order one (once they bloody come back in stock envy) and unsure whether to go for L or XL. I'm a 14 on the waist but 16 around the hips. I reckon XL.

The reviews on the website seem mixed regarding the sizing.

Any help / advice gratefully received from anyone who's tried one on!

LalaDipsey Tue 11-Oct-16 14:37:19

Order both - use code OCT16 and you can get free delivery and returns and that way you can send back the one which doesn't fit. I'm a size 12 and the M fits fine. A couple of years ago I was more a 12-14 and the M was too small and the L too big so good luck. It's a lovely skirt - I've just got it in burgundy and the crossover black. When neither the M or L fitted a couple of years ago I bought the Baukjen one instead and the sizing on that one fitted perfectly (& it's a bit longer which is nice)

LalaDipsey Tue 11-Oct-16 14:38:07

Sorry - code is OCT2016

QueenofLouisiana Tue 11-Oct-16 19:38:07

I'm a 14 around the waist and definitely closer to a 16 around the hips. I have the L. It doesn't turn around or ride up- both of which I've had with other skirts.

Judydreamsofhorses Tue 11-Oct-16 19:40:55

I'm a 10/12 and the M is perfect so the L should be right on a 14/16. I think XL will be far too big.

Laska5772 Tue 11-Oct-16 19:47:27

I am a usually a 12 but since Hush have changed their sizesI have found them a bit unprdictable. I have the large ruched skirt in Burgundy ( bought last year though) .. but i didnt want a really tight skirt anyway .

I am also waiting for the black one to come back in .

Hush really dont seem to be doing so well on their stock this season .. I have been waiting since beginning of September for the Burgundy Marina skirt to be back in .. (14 was ordered but have now also ordered the 12 as a 14 black one I tried in John lewis turned out to be too big ) they are supposedly on their way now at last .. I do hope so because I really wanted it for this weekend..

Laska5772 Tue 11-Oct-16 20:44:17

Pom Have messaged you..

PomPomPomPomPom Tue 11-Oct-16 21:34:45

Thank you all so much. flowers

I'm going to sit tight and order the large. Fingers crossed.

PomPomPomPomPom Tue 11-Oct-16 22:49:22

Ordered grin

PumpingRSI Wed 12-Oct-16 10:04:34

About to order this skirt, anyone got a referral as I'll be a new customer and id be nice to get some cash off!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now