We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Seasalt Tiller Coat

(5 Posts)
imwithspud Tue 11-Oct-16 08:46:13

Anyone have it? Would it be warm enough to see me through the winter months?

https://www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/m/women/clothing/casual-jackets-in-soft-cord-and-printed-cotton/tiller-short-warm-fleece-lined-raincoatdeepp_sea.htm

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Tue 11-Oct-16 08:57:26

I don't have it but nice as it looks, the length of it would make me want something longer for really bad weather days, and soft cord doesn't convince me it would repel a real downpour for weeks on end (unhelpful).

BrassicaBabe Tue 11-Oct-16 10:48:17

Watching with interest. I have my eye on a couple of waterproof Seasalt coats too

imwithspud Tue 11-Oct-16 11:02:34

Thanks Donkey, I am short and don't really like the way longer coats look/sit on me iykwim.

I think they have this one in John Lewis so I might go in store to have a look/feel. The reviews on the website are mostly good.

PickAChew Fri 14-Oct-16 23:06:56

I have one (not in cord). It's not deep winter warm, but is snuggly and autumn warm and very waterproof (though you must put your hood up as soon as it starts to piss down, or else the fleece takes all day to dry. It's generously sized, so plenty of space for a thick jumper.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now