Talk

Advanced search

Every day comfortable fashionable trainers......

(5 Posts)
Dickorydockwhatthe Mon 10-Oct-16 12:22:53

To wear with leggings or jeans for a smart/casual look. I liked the style of trainers Michelle Keegan wore in Our girl but wondering if I could pull them off with size 7 feet and aged 36 years am I too old??? I would prefer them in white or black

PNGirl Mon 10-Oct-16 12:58:38

Michelle Keegan is nearly 30 so I don't see why what she wears should be too young for you!

I think those are Adidas Flux perhaps from the pictures (white ones?) but I don't think you can go wrong with a pair of Adidas Superstars or some Nikes in black, white or both.

I have these and love them (size 6 and I'm 32):

www.sportsdirect.com/nike-tanjun-trainers-ladies-274001?colcode=27400140

Chocolateteabag Mon 10-Oct-16 17:02:12

size 7 and 40 - currently wearing New Balance 420's in Black with grey heels - v comfortable and not too "showy"

Dickorydockwhatthe Mon 10-Oct-16 17:58:42

Oh I like both not a bad price either I will have to try them on

Buttwing Mon 10-Oct-16 18:15:31

I have the same nbs as chocolate, I also have Adidas Stan smiths, Isabel marant Beckett wedge trainers, ash Virgin hi-tops in leather and a pair in shearling, about four pairs of leather converse in various colours but I don't really wear them anymore. I'm 38 and a size 7 next on my list are a pair of black Nike hi tops.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now