We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Girls jeggings that are actually jeggings!

(11 Posts)
Dancergirl Sun 09-Oct-16 18:03:59

And not skinny jeans i.e. with a button and fly.

My 9 year old would like some jeggings that look like jeans and go on like leggings. Anyone seen any like this please? She is tall for her age so would need at least an age 10.

Giratina Sun 09-Oct-16 18:06:13

My DD has a couple of pairs like that from primark but she's only 5 so in the younger girls range, I can't remember if they have them for older girls but it's worth a try.

KarenHL Sun 09-Oct-16 18:11:41

Morrison's have some at the moment. I think apx £5.

Dancergirl Sun 09-Oct-16 18:22:28

Thanks, I wanted online if possible to save traipsing round the shops. But will try Morrisons. She wants them to look like jeans.

BrianBettyGrable Sun 09-Oct-16 18:24:24

Just got some for my dd from H and M this weekend.

IAmAPaleontologist Sun 09-Oct-16 18:32:01

Have just got some online from Next for Dd.

Dancergirl Sun 30-Oct-16 15:42:53

We have just had a very frustrating shopping trip. Apparently dd ONLY likes very light blue denim. She didn't like the Next ones, H&M had a few but they were not to dd's taste. Arrgghh, what will she be like as a teenager?? shock

Lambzig Sun 30-Oct-16 20:47:27

DD is super fussy about jeggings and likes them to pull on but be proper denim. She loves gap jeggings and we have bought them for years

www.gap.co.uk/browse/category.do?cid=57099&departmentRedirect=true#department=48

They are super soft but look like jeans. She has also had the John Lewis ones a few times, these seem to be the current version.

www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-girl-denim-jeggings-dark-blue/p1491639

SavoyCabbage Sun 30-Oct-16 20:51:07

My two like the next ones and the Asda ones. The Asda ones are much softer and more legging like, but do still look like jeans.

PutDownThatLaptop Sun 30-Oct-16 20:52:39

Asda. Very soft, look like jeans.

youllneverknow Sun 30-Oct-16 21:02:10

I got some for my 5 year old from Primark the other day. Got two pairs, one dark wash, the other very light. They were aged 6-7 and I'm sure they did bigger than that. Worth a try as they are under £4 and she gets on much better with them than the Next ones

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now