Talk

Advanced search

Pasha - what shoes??

(6 Posts)
ChristianGreysAnatomy Sun 09-Oct-16 07:55:58

Oh help me please. I'm going to Pasha next weekend. I'm 40 ffs and it's my first trip to Ibiza. Bit terrifying.

Wtf do I wear on my feet?? Let alone the rest of me. But my poor feet!? Do I have to wear towering high heels or what?

ChristianGreysAnatomy Sun 09-Oct-16 22:42:24

Bump? does anyone on mn s&b go clubbing..? Anyone?

happydays00 Sun 09-Oct-16 22:49:05

Pacha is pretty dressy and I think you may feel under dressed if you don't wear heels. However, if you're not comfortable in towering heels and it will ruin your night maybe you could go for a more forms flat..

Keeponcreepingon Sun 09-Oct-16 22:49:23

Few of us 40+ went to Pasha in Mallorca a few years back. We all wore different things - maxi dresses, mini dresses, crop cigarette pants and sparkly tops type of thing - just what you'd wear going out to a bar. No-one gave us a second glance. Unfortunstelygrin

ChristianGreysAnatomy Mon 10-Oct-16 07:09:48

thank you! I do have a gorgeous pair of heels that don't get out of their box often but theyre a risk.
Still, one more drunk person in the local a&be getting their ankle strapped up is hardly going to make headlines I suppose!

DarlingBuddyOfMay Mon 10-Oct-16 15:04:22

Wear a long dress then no one will notice that your shoes are in your bag!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now