Talk

Advanced search

What shall I wear on first date this afternoon ?

(7 Posts)
Louisajohnson224 Sun 09-Oct-16 07:45:42

I've woken up so early thinking about what to wear.
I'm meeting him at 3pm for a couple of drinks
As its 3pm don't want to wear a night outfit but still want to look nice help please confused

FauxFox Sun 09-Oct-16 07:47:28

Your favourite jeans, a fine knit fitted jumper, a good bra and some heeled ankle boots.

tsonlyme Sun 09-Oct-16 07:50:20

Well fitting jeans because he's going to check out your bum. A top you're comfortable in which isn't too revealing but shows just enough to make his brain start whirring 😉 Is there a big enough height difference for boots with heels? I never ever wear heels in a first date if I don't know how tall they are.

Louisajohnson224 Sun 09-Oct-16 08:17:25

I've just bought a new denim pinafore which I love ..could I get away with that with a nice top underneath ..it shows my figure off but isn't revealing at the same time.
Plus I've been told my legs are nice ..so I'm thinking black opaque tights.
Then again I've got a nice pair of jeans which I could wear but no top that I love..argh bet he just shoves anything on.
He is 5ft 10 and I'm 5ft 6
So a bit of height difference

Louisajohnson224 Sun 09-Oct-16 08:19:02

This is it but in washed black ..minus the silly hat but with tights and ankle boots and curly hair

Louisajohnson224 Sun 09-Oct-16 08:20:49

Or I have this top which I wear a size bigger then wear it off shoulder with a tight pair of dark jeans

FauxFox Sun 09-Oct-16 09:12:22

I would go with the jeans - save the dress for date 2 grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now