Talk

Advanced search

Outfit help for tonight please

(13 Posts)
SuperFlyHigh Sat 08-Oct-16 13:09:45

Off out to trendy rooftop bar later, food out and cinema before or after. Just girlfriends no date!

Would black skinny jeans (or dark navy blue skinniest) and black fine knit top with converse etc work?

Thanks

ReallyShouldKnowBetterAtMyAge Sat 08-Oct-16 13:11:24

That's the exact same outfit I'm wearing for a roof top bar in November. Rose gold converse and a warm scarf.

SuperFlyHigh Sat 08-Oct-16 13:24:31

ReallyShouldKnowBetter

Glad we are on same lines... Just remembered I have some nice metallic pewter Zara trainers which will be perfect.

OhFuckOff Sat 08-Oct-16 13:27:20

Rose gold converse shock I need these! (Your outfit sounds great btw) smile

ItsLikeRainOnYourWeddingDay Sat 08-Oct-16 13:33:48

Sounds great just check that trainers won't be a problem at the bar as its a Saturday night.

SuperFlyHigh Sat 08-Oct-16 13:35:56

ItsLike its in Peckham which is very trendy so almost the sort of place where you don't wear trainers you won't be allowed in! grin

Ps - I want the rose gold converse too!

Marmalade85 Sat 08-Oct-16 13:37:57

You're going to Frank's? It's full of hipster arty styles so you'll be fine

SuperFlyHigh Sat 08-Oct-16 13:40:01

www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/5,21/2452093412

Marmalade off to Franks or Bussey Bar, been to both before but in summer...

keeponkeepinon Sat 08-Oct-16 19:33:37

I want those leather rose gold but can't find them in stock anywhere...sad have ordered some pale gold though.
I know you can get fabric metallic but some of the reviews say it rubs off very quickly.
What kind of tops would you say work well for a night out with the converse? Wondering how dressy you could push to.

OhFuckOff Sat 08-Oct-16 20:01:56

Me too keepon I'm feeling right now that these are what's missing from my life wink

SuperFlyHigh Sun 09-Oct-16 17:42:12

keepon the Rose gold chuck Taylor's are in stock a few places including asos.

There's a what looks like gold fake snake print think out of stock.

tops I'd do any styles like All Saints have... Slouchy tshirts

keeponkeepinon Sun 09-Oct-16 23:05:10

Thanks super, I think that's the canvas ones, I was looking for the leather ones- off to re check those. ..

SuperFlyHigh Mon 10-Oct-16 00:36:19

www.converse.com/uk/en/regular/chuck-taylor-all-star-dainty-metallic/ID00299.html

Try these metallic ones from converse site they're called blush gold but I like those or the other silver ones - all leather!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now