Talk

Advanced search

Best High street branded primer?

(4 Posts)
TeaAndBisquits Sat 08-Oct-16 10:13:01

I'm in the market for a new primer. I've used clarinet beauty flash balm and loved it, as well as Mac, prep and prime. I just can't justify the price tag at the moment.

Has anyone come across a decent one for about £10? Something I can pick up in Boots?

I'm using Esteé Lauder double wear at the minute, but might need to find a less expensive alternate to that too soon.

Thank you in advance!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 08-Oct-16 10:17:53

I really rate Lanacane anti chaff gel but have recently discovered No 7 wireless perfection which is ridiculously expensive but works really well-£16.

Nivea Post Shave balm for sensitive skin is great too but wasn't delicate enough for my sensitive skin.

suze28 Sat 08-Oct-16 10:29:52

Rimmel Protect and Perfect with the blue lid is great and only £7.

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Sat 08-Oct-16 10:37:02

I would ask at the No 7 counter in Boots. I like their pore perfection primer but check it will mix with the foundation you plan to use, some primers react badly with foundation. I think you need to match the ingredients in each. So a water based primer with a water based foundation, or silicone with silicone.
No 7 will give you a free sample if you ask nicely and look genuinely interested in their sales talk. wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now