What eyeshadow with a raspberry coloured dress?

(10 Posts)
littletike Wed 05-Oct-16 11:43:39

I can't decide what eyeshadow looks right with a raspberry coloured dress I bought for a wedding. I'm going to wear a bright lippy and have blonde hair and blue eyes - any suggestions?

I've tried some of my naked/naked 3 palette combos but nothing quite looks right

JinkxMonsoon Wed 05-Oct-16 11:45:39

Definitely neutral colours, especially with a bright lip.

MaxineRockatansky Wed 05-Oct-16 11:48:17

Gold or copper. Best colours to enhance blue eyes and would look great with raspberry.

Smog or Half-Baked from Naked 1 or Tricky from Naked 3 with one of the matte neutral shades in the crease and the highlight shade applied delicately in the inner corner.

littletike Wed 05-Oct-16 15:44:23

Lovely thanks smile

What do you call neutral?

Fizzer123 Wed 05-Oct-16 19:10:42

This is what I would call neutral : Pale base ie : oatmeal colour with a small bit of mid brown in the sockets, if you are having brights lips & dress.

Calphurnia Wed 05-Oct-16 19:11:41

Grey?

Sugarpiehoneyeye Wed 05-Oct-16 19:18:32

Smokey grey.

MaxineRockatansky Wed 05-Oct-16 19:30:18

If you're using the Naked 1, I would use Naked and Buck in the crease. Naked first, then Buck. Both applied in a widow wiper motion. Then the gold shimmery colour all over the lid. You could deepen the outer v of your eye with a darker matte brown eyeshadow if you have one.

Then, black kohl or gel/liquid eyeliner and loads of mascara. Sorted smile.

littletike Wed 05-Oct-16 21:20:25

Thanks smile I'm out of practice since having ds!

burnishedsilver Wed 05-Oct-16 21:23:01

Ignore the colour of the dress and go for whatever suits your face and eyes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now