Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend a good every day moisturiser?

(12 Posts)
PontypineNumber9 Wed 05-Oct-16 09:26:52

I need a new moisturiser. Skin is normal/combination, possibly also dehydrated. I'm 36 but use other products for anti ageing so it can be quite basic. Budget is anything up to £30. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

rosesandcashmere Wed 05-Oct-16 09:29:44

Nivea soft in the white tube or tub is my go to! I use clarins multi active day to day but holidays etc I go for Nivea. I also use when I'm out of clarins. It's cheap and makes skin lovely! I have similar skin to you. It's about £3 for a tube so you can try with not a lot to lose! smile

bingisthebest Wed 05-Oct-16 09:30:45

I too am 36 and after reading ages ago that it's better to sown your money on a good serum. I now use an inexpensive moisturiser generally depending what's on offer. I'm currently using a boots botanics one which is great and was about £4. It also has an spf in

bingisthebest Wed 05-Oct-16 09:31:07

*spend

bingisthebest Wed 05-Oct-16 09:32:22

I tend to have a few serums on the go and current fave is Vichy aqualia which is about £20.

mrsclooneytoyou Wed 05-Oct-16 09:44:26

I also spend money on serum. I'm using Lancôme Serum and Nivea day cream

LeopardPrintFanny Wed 05-Oct-16 09:46:59

I always use sun cream on my face. Factor 50 even in winter. At this time of year, you can usually get them cheap so I try and bulk buy.

I combine this with a Lancome serum though when I can afford to buy one, which isn't often sad

Softkitty2 Wed 05-Oct-16 09:55:58

Embryolisse lait creme -- you can find this in bigger boots; it is a french product and highly recommended. I persnally love french pharmacy products

SquirrelPaws Wed 05-Oct-16 10:03:17

I'm the same age as you. I like the Boots Botanics All Bright, with the pink flowers on the pot.

LizzieMacQueen Wed 05-Oct-16 10:09:55

Just a tiny bit over your budget but this is a really good product - pump action means you are less likely to use too much.

clarins hydraquench

PontypineNumber9 Wed 05-Oct-16 10:27:12

Ooh thanks! I'm using Vichy Aqualia at the moment actually - after finding the serum good - but although it's fine I thought I might be able to get something better for the price.

whataterriblefuss Wed 05-Oct-16 10:34:55

Garnier Moisture Matte all the way for me - soaks in beautifully and leaves skin, well....matte. Not shiny. Cheap and utterly lovely with SPF to boot. Bought it once as it was on offer and now wouldn't use anything else, tis perfect for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now