Talk

Advanced search

Boots loose around the ankle?

(5 Posts)
NantucketNightbird Tue 04-Oct-16 17:28:40

Are Chelsea boots usually loose around the ankle? I've just received these boots and whilst they are beautiful (more so than the picture). They are quite loose around the ankle. I've never had this style boot before so unsure if that's just how they are blush

NantucketNightbird Tue 04-Oct-16 17:30:32

Oops forgot the picture

myknickersknackersknockers Tue 04-Oct-16 22:18:41

Yes I think they are looser than most boots but I have skinny ankles so all boots are loose on my.

I do have some Chelsea boots with the elastic panel and they are much tighter though.

Whippet75 Tue 04-Oct-16 22:35:27

I had this problem yesterday when shopping for some boots, found a lovely pair from dune , Chelsea boot style, but when I tried them on they were very wide around my ankle. It was worse when looking from the side. Loved the look of them on the stand but just looked silly when I put them on. Just gonna keep looking.

TimTamTerrier Tue 04-Oct-16 22:39:38

I started a thread about this the other day, I was trying on winter boots and they all came up huge around my ankle. I asked the shop assistant and he said it was the style this season and they're designed to be worn with skinny jeans.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now