Chelsea boots

(7 Posts)
swissy56 Tue 04-Oct-16 12:06:35

I have just purchased these boots from tkmaxx. I thought they were women's boots as they were in the women's section. Do they look too masculine? I like them but realise I always choose clothes that are too masculine.smile Would you wear them?

DorotheaHomeAlone Tue 04-Oct-16 12:17:02

They look great to me. Pretty much unisex. Who says your clothes are too masculine? If you buy what you like I and are happy in it I can't see a problem.

Louisajohnson224 Tue 04-Oct-16 12:51:09

I love them ..so nice
I'm wearing this pair today and would love to find a pair the same colour as yours

swissy56 Tue 04-Oct-16 13:01:00

Phew. Yes Unisex was the word I was looking for Dorothea! Nice Louisa - I like mine low as I'm not that tall.

My daughters say that I need to wear prettier clothes! I don't think they'll be impressed with my new purchase.

frikadela01 Tue 04-Oct-16 18:09:57

Deffo unisex. My chelsea boots are from the men's section but you'd never know when I'm wearing them. I think classic chelsea boots do have a unisex vibe to them.

I do like the colour and look of the material swishy

NantucketNightbird Tue 04-Oct-16 18:12:09

Are Chelsea boots usually loose around the ankle? I'm used to a tight zip up boot or lace up doc. My new boots came today and whilst they are lovely they are loose and it's strange them not feeling snug as the toe is more pointed.

burnishedsilver Tue 04-Oct-16 20:13:19

Yes, I'd wear them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now