Talk

Advanced search

Could I wear these boots with a dress?

(9 Posts)
cheapandcheerful Mon 03-Oct-16 22:51:01

I've been looking for heavy-soled boots for a while as I have awkward shaped feet. I was hoping to find some that I could wear both casually over jeans and also with a skirt to work.

I'm not sure that these would be too chunky though...

EllenDegenerate Mon 03-Oct-16 22:55:21

Where do you work?

They aren't business attire. I would personally wear them with skirts/dresses but never to work.

NantucketNightbird Tue 04-Oct-16 06:19:23

I would wear them with skirts/dresses and thick tights, they are nice smile

29redshoes Tue 04-Oct-16 06:33:28

I think you could wear them with jeans and skirts but not to work, unless you work somewhere very casual.

Nearlyadoctor Tue 04-Oct-16 07:01:30

They look very nice, and I think would look good with thick tights skirt/dresses.

Touchacat Tue 04-Oct-16 07:21:11

They are lovely. I love my Fly London boots and find them pretty versatile. It does depend on where you work though but definitely with skirts and thick tights.

DavetheCat2001 Tue 04-Oct-16 08:38:03

I really like those too OP, and I think they would look fine with a dress.

cheapandcheerful Tue 04-Oct-16 10:44:42

Thanks everyone.

I'm a primary school teacher so can get away with being somewhat more casual than I would if I worked in an office environment!

And I'm amazed that you all like them. I usually have awful taste in shoes blush

Lindt70Percent Tue 04-Oct-16 10:53:20

I love those boots. I think you could wear them with a skirt and over jeans but I am in no way a fashionable, classy dresser so not sure my opinion counts!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now