Talk

Advanced search

Benetton .... I would never have ordered online had I known that ....

(8 Posts)
PollysPoppy Sun 02-Oct-16 18:24:51

Okay, I should have checked but didn't, so my own fault! However, returns are to Italy at the customers expense - either that or they will organise a courier and deduct £11 from your refund! Be warned!

987flowers Sun 02-Oct-16 20:55:28

Is it worth you trying to sell on eBay instead of returning?

CointreauVersial Sun 02-Oct-16 21:38:27

Oooh, that's irritating!

Hollister online returns were similarly pricey, I seem to remember.

PollysPoppy Sun 02-Oct-16 22:22:28

Probably not 987 - am holding onto a couple of things for kids which were going back but will get the waists altered instead so parcel is lighter now and should only cost £7 max to return. PITA though!

987flowers Sun 02-Oct-16 22:29:29

Really annoying! I think we expect good returns policies these days, silly that they charge so much as once people realise they are unlikely to reorder

burnishedsilver Sun 02-Oct-16 22:39:36

Welcome to my world. Delivery and Returns between uk retailers and their Irish customers can be exhorbitant. Boden, do you not want our business? As for Sports Direct, the returns cost more than the order. House of Fraser can manage it. Gap and Asos can manage it. Why can't other large retailers?

turtytreeandaturd Sun 02-Oct-16 22:51:57

I hear you burnished silver

margaritasbythesea Mon 03-Oct-16 10:26:06

I have just moved to Spain and i live in fear of this. Damn annoying. Most places online I just will nt order from. They have websites in euros and are ahppy to take our money but we have to post returns back to the UK. No thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now